Plant Based Shred vs. Mobile Shred Operations
DataSavers research and experience ultimately led to implementation of an in-house, plant based shred operation versus a mobile shred truck operation. Below are some of the reasons DataSavers remains the best choice for secure destruction of materials:Triple Certification (NAID, ISO 9001:2015, NARA)
- Don’t take our word for it! DataSavers processes and facilities have undergone extensive scrutiny and meet and exceed the standards of the nation’s leading authorities.
- NAID “AAA” Certified Destruction Provider
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified for Records Management
- NARA 36 CFR Compliant and Approved
- Materials are securely transported in vehicles with alarms and intrusion prevention.
- All shred containers are unlocked and opened indoors, inside a segregated destruction area. Inclement weather does not impact the destruction process, and confidential documentation is never dumped or shred in a parking lot, where materials are exposed to the elements.
- Shredding and baling takes place in a secure, NARA approved facility.
- Facilities are monitored 24/7/365 and video records of the entire destruction process are maintained
- DataSavers transports, shreds, and bales all materials internally, decreasing the number of vulnerability points and increasing the overall security of the destruction process.
- DataSavers employees undergo full background checks, including criminal and credit checks.
- DataSavers maintains a drug-free workplace program.
- DataSavers shred process includes ½” continuous shred destruction of documents, smaller than NAID requirements, and more consistent then the pierce and tear method of most mobile shredders.
- DataSavers co-mingles various client’s materials together prior to shred to minimize even further any possible chance for reassembly of documents.
- DataSavers recycles all paper shredding by-products, as well as plastics and metals from all destruction services.
- Mobile shredders typically burn 9 gallons of diesel fuel per ton of paper. DataSavers uses 1/10th the energy consumption to shred paper versus mobile counterparts.
- DataSavers Plant Based Shred Operation is more efficient, thus creating a more cost effective solution for document destruction.
- Include document destruction into a comprehensive Records Management program to gain further efficiencies and save even more!