DataSavers offers a variety of methods for records storage depending on the desired end result for your records program. The best RIM solution requires a balance of accessibility and security while also maintaining accuracy and remaining a cost-effective venture.
- Box storage – The most popular records storage method for files is box storage. Box storage allows for a safe and secure off-site records storage solution at the most cost-effective price for archival files and materials. Inventory controls including multiple metadata fields, custom retention and record codes, and departmentalization allow for an accurate and robust inventory and easily accessible retrievals
- Open-rack storage – For materials with higher retrieval rates, many clients choose open rack records storage solutions. Though storage costs are a little higher for open rack shelving, retrieval rates are much lower due to a less labor intensive retrieval process.
- Electronic Vaulting – DataSavers Electronic Vaulting solutions provide enhanced security, flexibility and accessibility for your records program. Electronic Vaulting also serves as a key component of a disaster recovery program. Customized, automated, encrypted, and compressed backup sets are sent to one or multiple offsite Data Centers, providing redundancy, security and easy accessibility in the event of a disaster.
- Climate Controlled Vault Storage – For x-rays, magnetic media, legal documents such as wills, or other sensitive materials, DataSavers offers a climate controlled storage area. Temperature and humidity levels are held steady between 68 to 70 degrees and 48 to 50 percent respectively for maximum protection of your most important business records.
- Pick and Pack Pallet storage – DataSavers offers a pick and pack solution for bulk items such as brochures and mailers. Rather than an individual box approach, pallets of like materials can be stored together, and boxes retrieved on an as-needed basis until the inventory is depleted.
- Miscellaneous – Have special requirements for your records program? DataSavers can assist with a unique and custom solution for your special needs.
Whatever your records storage needs, DataSavers can help. Give us a call to discuss your particular Records Program requirements.